ISCS aimed at widening views of young scientists, realizing international front on climate and climate change, improving the climate research ability, strengthening international academic exchanges.
The topics of ISCS are:
1. Atmospheric chemistry and climate effect of aerosol;
2. Biogeochemical cycle;
3. The role of cryosphere in climate system and climate change;
4. Climate system models and their application in climate change studies;
5. Climate change detection and attribution;
6. Climate change impact and its assessment;
7. Uncertainties in Climate Change.
|1||Final Agenda of ISCS 2014||2014-07-09|
|2||Schedule of ISCS 2014||2014-06-17|
|3||Announcement of ISCS 2014||2014-06-17|
|4||First Announcement of ISCS 2009||2009-03-18|
|5||Stream Media Courseware of ISCS-3 Available Now!||2006-08-30|
|6||The First International School on Climate System And Climate Chang (ISCS)||2004-11-19|