YIN Yizhou(尹宜舟) Associate Professor Deputy Director, Meteorological Disaster Risk Management Division, National Climate Center, CMA
Sept. 2001-Jun. 2005 B.S. in Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology
Sept. 2005-Jun. 2008 M.S. in Meteorology, Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology
Sept. 2008 -2011 Ph.D in Meteorology, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Real-time rolling pre-assessment of typhoon disaster risk;
2. Typhoon disaster risk zoning techniques;
3. Objective and quantitative evaluation of disaster loss based on a multi-dimensional disaster body model.
Typhoon disaster risk monitoring (pre-) assessment and regionalization
2016-2018 “Projection of Potential Tropical Cyclone Impact on China Based on the CMIP5 Multi-Model Ensembles”, a project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China
2015-2018 “Research on Global Atmospheric Reanalysis Technology and Development of Dataset”, a project supported by China Special Fund for Meteorological Research in the Public Interest
2019-2023 “Study of the Formation Mechanism of Complex Wind Characteristics and the Evaluation Methods of Wind Resources in China”, a project supported by National Key Research and Development Program
1. Y. Z. Yin, M. Gemmer, Y. Luo, et al. (2010). “Tropical cyclones and heavy rainfalls in Fujian Province, China.” Quaternary International, 226 (1-2),122-128.
2. F. J. Xiao, Y. Z. Yin, Y. Luo, et al. (2011). “Tropical cyclone hazards analysis based on tropical cyclone potential impact index.” Journal of Geographical Sciences, 21(5), 791-800.
3. M. Gemmer, Y. Z. Yin, Y. Luo, et al. (2011). “Tropical cyclones in China: county-based analysis of landfalls and economic losses in Fujian Province.” Quaternary International, 244, 169-177.
4. H. L. Li, H. J. Wang, and Y.Z. Yin (2012). “Interdecadal variation of the West African Summer Monsoon during 1979-2010 and associated variability.” Climate Dynamics, 39, 2883-2894; DOI: 10.1007/s00382-012-1426-9.
5. Z. C. Zhu, Y. Z. Yin, D. X. Ye, et al. (2013). “Analysis on the character of tropical cyclones making landfall over different regions of Mainland China.” Journal of Tropical Meteorology,19(3), 276-283.
6. Y. Z. Yin, Y. Luo, F. J. Xiao, and X. M. Lang (2014). “Yearly tropical cyclone potential impact index in China.” Science China: Earth Sciences, 57(3), 558-568.