WU Huanping(吴焕萍) Senior Research Engineer / Deputy Director of Operational System Development and Maintenance Division
Tel: 0086-10-5899 5744
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
2010 Geographic Information Technology Progress Award, “The Development and Application of Meteorological Services Information System(MESIS)”.
Feb. 2002-Jul. 2005 Ph.D. in Geo-Informatics
Aug.2010-Present Senior Engineer & Deputy Director, Operational System Development & Maintenance Division of NCC, responsible for the organization, development and application of climate operational system (e.g. CIPAS, Climate Information Processing and Analysis System, a nation-wide operational system in China); responsible for development and application of climate services systems for decision-makers, private sectors and enterprises (e.g. QIHOUTONG APP, Wind resource management & development-Liga).
Jul.2005-Sept. 2010 Engineer, Open Laboratory for Forecast System Division, NMC, responsible for the organization, development and application of national-wide weather forecast and services systems (e.g., MESIS (Meteorological Services Information System), MICPAS (Meteorological Information Comprehensive Analysis and Process System).
2015-2018 Member of WMO CCl Expert Team -Quality Management.
Mar.2015-Mar.2016 Visiting Scholar, GIS application in Climate, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Jan.2009-Jul.2009 Special Training Course, Geo-informatics of ITC, Enschede, the Netherlands.
• Weather and climate operational system R&D, data management, analysis and visualization.
• Application of geographic information system and big data in weather and climate.
• Climate application services.
1. Kong Lisha, Wu Huanping, Liu Qiufeng, et al. (2020). Design and implementation of an operation monitoring platform for climate operational system. Meteorological Science and Technology, 48(3), 348-354.
2. He Lei, Li Yuxia, Peng Bo, Wu Huanping*(2019). Road extraction with UAV images based on generative adversarial networks. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 48 (4), 580-585.
3. Lin Changgui, Wu Huanping, Ou Tinghai, and Chen Deliang (2018). A new perspective on solar dimming over the Tibetan Plateau. International Journal of Climatology, 39 (1), 302-316; DOI: 10.1002/joc.5807.
4. Wu Huanping, Gao Rong, et.al. (2018). Application practice of the operational virtual desktop of National Climate Center. Advances in Meteorological Science and Technology, 1, 256-259.
5. Wang Xin, Song Lianchun, Wang Guofu, Ren Hongli, Wu Tongwen, Jia Xiaolong, Wu Huanping, Wu Jie (2017). Operational climate prediction in the era of big data in China: reviews and prospects. Journal of Meteorological Research, 30(3), 444-456.
6. Wu Huanping, Lv Zhongliang, Zhang Huaping et al. (2014). Text generation on weather falling area description. Computer Engineering & Applications, 50(13), 247-251.
7. Wu Huanping, and Zhang Yongqiang, et al. (2013). Designing and implementation of climate interactive plotting and analysis system. Journal of Applied Meteorological Science, 24(5), 631-640.
8. Wu Huanping (2015). GIS applications in national meteorological operational system[C]. Visualisation in Meteorology Week, 28 September-2 October, ECMWF, Reading, UK.
9. Wu Huanping, Tang Wei, Luo Bing, Lv Zhongliang (2013). Weather services products generation system based on GIS geoprocessing. Computers & Geosciences 51 (2), 16-21(SCI).
10. Wu Huanping, Yan Jinghui, et al. (2012). Introduction of the ongoing project of NCC climate operational and services system [C]. 92nd American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting (January 22-26, New Orleans, LA (Oral Presentation).
11. Zhang Huaping, Wu Huanping, et.al. (2011). Meteorological bulletin automatic generation based on spatio-temporal reasoning[C]. 2011 International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC), 10-13 July (EI).
12. Wu Huanping (2011). Application prospect of the several information technologies on rapid construction of meteorological services information system[C]. 2011 China Meteorological Society Annual Meeting (Dec.4-6, Xiamen, China (Oral Presentation).
13. Huanping Wu (2010). Application of GIS in meteorology. Meteorological Monthly [J]. 36(3), 90-100.
14. Tang Wei, Luo Bing, Wu Huanping, Zhen Weijiang, et al. (2009). GIS-based system of meteorological disaster management and assessment. International Symposium on Digital Earth[C], Beijing, China.
15. Wu Huanping, Zheng Weijiang, Luo Bing, et.al. (2009). Decision making meteorological services system based on Geographic Information System[C]. Workshop of IEEE CSO (Computational Sciences and Optimization),22-26 Apr. (EI)
16. Huanping Wu (2009). Introduction of MICAPS3.0 & GIS Application in NMC[C], EGOWS, June 08-11, De Bil, the Netherlands.
17. Wu Huanping, Pan Mao, Yao Lingqing, Luo Bing (2007). A partition-based serial algorithm for generating viewshed on massive DEMs[J]. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 21(9), 955-964. (SCI)
18. Wu Huanping, Wei Jinchao, Zhao Linna, et. al. (2010). Automatic generation of road meteorological graphic and text based on GIS [J]. Computer Engineering, 36 (22), (10), 277-279.
19. Wu Huanping, Pan Mao, Zhang Chuanming, et.al. (2006). Progressive transmission of GIS vector spatial data over Internet [J]. Chinese High Technology Letters, 16 (3), 290-295. (EI)
20. Wu Huanping, Pan Mao, Hu Jinxing, et.al. (2004). Algorithm for generating regular grid DTM based on the spatial index [J]. Geography and Geo-Information Science, 20(1),43-46.
21. Wu Huanping, Pan Mao, Chen Xiaohong, et.al. (2005). Analysis of 3DGIS Technology [J] GEOMATICS World, (1), 42-50.
22. Wu Lixin, Wu Huanping, Li Guohua (2001). Experimental exploration to thermal infrared imaging for detecting the transient process of solid impact [J]. Chinese Science Bulletin,46(10), 872-877 (SCI).