GUO Yanjun(郭艳君) Professor-Level Senior Engineer
National Climate Center
China Meteorological Administration
No.46 Zhongguangcun Nandajie, Beijing 100081, China
Sept.1990-Jul.1994 B. S. in Meteorology, Nanjing University, China
Sept. 1994-Jul. 1997 M.S. in Meteorology, Nanjing University, China
Sept. 2005-Feb.2011 Ph.D. in Meteorology, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Jul. 1997-Aug. 2000 Assistant Engineer, Climate Diagnostic Division, National Climate Center, China Meteorological Administration (NCC/CMA)
Jul.2000-Aug.2004 Engineer, Climate Diagnostic and Prediction Division, NCC/ CMA
Sep. 2004-Apr. 2012 Senior Engineer, Climate Monitoring Division, NCC/CMA
Jun. 2006-Aug. 2006 Visiting scientist, Hadley Centre, Met Office, UK
Jun. 2012-Present Professor Level Senior Engineer, Meteorological Disaster Risk Management Department, NCC/CMA
Climate monitoring and diagnosis operation;
Upper air temperature and humidity data, uncertainties and climate change research;
Long-term change in upper air temperature and humidity in China.
2019-2021 “Research on Global Governance of Climate Change Risks and China's Response”, a project supported by the National Key Research and Development Program of China (Grants 2018YFC1509002)
2017-2020 “Long-Term Changes of Upper-Air Temperature and humidity over China”, a project supported by the National Natural Science Fund of China (41675094)
2014-2015 “Atmospheric Water Vapor Changes in China and Its Causes”, a project supported by the Climate Change Special Fund of China Meteorological Administration (CCSF201330)
2013-2017 National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) project (2013CB430201)
1. Y. J. Guo, F. Z. Weng, G. F. Wang, and W. H. Xu (2020). “The Long-Term Trend of Upper-Air Temperature in China Derived from Microwave Sounding Data and Its Comparison with Radiosonde Observations.” Journal of Climate, 33 (18), 7875-7895.
2. Y. J. Guo, C.Z. Zou, P. M. Zhai, and G. F. Wang (2019). “An analysis of the discontinuity in Chinese radiosonde temperature data using satellite observation as a reference.” Journal of Meteorological Research, 33(2), 289-306.
3. Y. J. Guo and G. F. Wang (2019). “Radiosonde temperature trends and uncertainties over China in recent 60 years.” Acta Meteorologica Sinica, 77(6), 1073-1085.
4. Y. J. Guo, S. Q. Zhang, J. H. Yan, Z. Chen, and X. Ruan (2016). “A comparison of atmospheric temperature over China between radiosonde observations and multiple reanalysis datasets.” Journal of Meteorological Research 30, 242-257.
5. Y. J. Guo, and Y. H. Ding (2011). “Impacts of reference time series on the homogenization of radiosonde temperature.” Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 28(5), 1011-1022.
6. Y. J. Guo, and Y. H. Ding (2009). “Long-term free-atmosphere temperature trends in China derived from homogenized in-situ radiosonde temperature series.” Journal of Climate, 22(4), 1037-1051.
7. Y. J. Guo, P. W. Thorne, M. P. McCarthy, H. A. Titchner, B.X. Huang, P. M. Zhai, Y. H. Ding (2008). “Radiosonde temperature trends and their uncertainties over Eastern China.” International Journal of Climatology, 28(10), 1269-1281.