First Announcement of ISCS 2009
Sponsored by CMA, co-sponsored by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs), NSFC (Natural Science Foundation of China), START (global change SysTem for Analysis, Research and Training), and hosted by Beijing Climate Centre (BCC), the Sixth International Seminar on Climate System and Climate Change (ISCS) will be held from 20 to 31 July
ISCS aimed at widening views of young scientists, realizing international front on climate and climate change, improving the climate research ability, strengthening international academic exchanges.
The topics of ISCS 2009 will be:
1. Atmospheric chemistry and climate effect of aerosol;
2. Biogeochemical cycle;
3. The role of cryosphere in climate system and climate change;
4. Climate system models and their application in climate change studies;
5. Climate change detection and attribution;
6. Climate change impact and its assessment;
7. Uncertainties in Climate Change.
Delegates from NHMSs of Asian Countries are encouraged to attend this seminar and inform us no later than 20 June 2009. The lodging and food costs will be covered by CMA.
The Contact Point of ISCS 2009 is: Mr. Sun Yuan, Tel: +86-10-68400093
Fax: +86-10-58993469, E-mail: email@example.com