1. The coordination meeting about the coupling between T63 atmosphere model and land process model was hold on 16/2/2004, in which a lot of experts presented including Dong Wenjie (as the chairman),Li Weijing, Ji Jinjun, Shi Weisan, Zhang Zuqiang, Kong Jiandong, Shi Xueli, Hu Guoquan and Wang Lanning.
2. The first issue of 2004 of climate model development letter (the 5th in accumulation) was published the model group of NCC.
3. In the morning of March 9 of 2004, the group of NCC holed a meeting to discuss and coordinate the future work and the coordinator of each sub-model participated in.
4. On March 12 of 2004, the group of NCC completed the first issue about the version A of the projects of climate model study and developing. In which the progress on both atmosphere and ocean models was introduced.
5. The routine meeting about the climate prediction for the flood season of 2004 was hold on March 30 and leader Zhang Guocai, Dong wenjie and etc participated in.
6. In the afternoon of June 10 of 2004, the projects had successfully passed the test before the acceptance, which was to establish the system for calculating the real-time global wind stress and to improve the initial fields of T63 atmosphere model.
7. In the afternoon of June 11 of 2004, the projects had successfully passed the acceptance and check, which was to establish the system for calculating the real-time global wind stress and to improve the initial fields of T63 atmosphere model.
8. Director Dong discussed the problems on the developing climate model with the staffs of the department of climate model in the afternoon of August 3.
9. The system of climate dynamic model successfully passed the project check before the acceptance in the afternoon of August 11.
10. Vice director Li deployed the preparation for the project acceptance of the operationalization of climate models system to the department of climate model on August 20.
11. The 5th issue of climate model development report on the improvement of radiation scheme, was emitted in the middle August.
12. The operational climate models system had successfully passed its test on September 12.
13. The consultation meeting, about the study on the climate system model, was hold in the afternoon of November 4. The participators include Profs. Zhou Xiuji, Chou Jifan, Xu Jianmin, Xue Jishan, Ni Yunqi, Dong Wenjie, Chen Dehui, and Chen Deliang.
14. Director Dong hold the discussion meeting about the developing climate models in the afternoon of November 5.